Privacy Notice for the website, web application and mobile application of ZEUS Labs Ltd.
Zeus Labs LTD (referred to as “Zeus Labs”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it. This Privacy Notice (referred to as “Privacy Notice”) extends to Zeus Labs’s subsidiaries/joint venture companies, step down subsidiaries, and affiliates
This Privacy Notice explains Zeus Labs’s approach to protecting your information that we collect and other information you provide via the website , web application mobile application Zeus (Collectively referred to as “the Platform”) owned by Zeus Lab and complying with our obligations under applicable data protection laws. The Privacy Notice is aimed to assure you, that your personal information with Zeus Labs is duly protected in accordance with the applicable laws.
This Privacy Notice explains our practices regarding protection and maintenance of your personal data. A list of the topics covered under the Privacy Notice:
1. Who we are and how can we be contacted;
2. Other documents you should read;
3. Information we may collect from you and how we use it;
4. Sharing of your information;
5. Security of your information;
6. Data retention
7. Your rights;
8. Contacting us;
9. Changes to this Privacy Notice.
1. WHO WE ARE
We are a digital freight platform which helps shippers find an appropriate carrier for their shipments. Please refer to our “About Us” section of our website www. zeuslabs.com to know more about Zeus Labs.
The Platform is designed to:
• publish the shipment request on the Platform;
• allow carriers to view shipment requests on the Platform and/or otherwise offer shipment requests to specific carriers;
• allow carriers to submit their willingness to accept a shipment request and fulfil the same.
• The Platform also allows the shipper to track the progress of the shipment.
When you use our Platform, the entity identified in the "about us" section of the website www.zeuslabs.com, acts as a Data Controller.
If you would like to contact us, please refer to Section 8 of this Privacy Notice.
2. OTHER DOCUMENTS YOU SHOULD READ
While this Privacy Notice contains all the information you need to know in order to be informed on how we collect and use your personal information on the Platform, there is some further information which may be relevant, such as terms and conditions. We encourage you to read the same carefully.
3. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW WE USE IT
Through your use of our Platform, we collect the following information and use it for the following purposes:
• Registration on Web Application: Information that a user provides on signing up:
○ Last name
○ Company name
○ Work email address
○ Phone number (can be private or business, it is user’s choice)
○ Create a password
• Creating user profiles in 'Admin Panel' (a user that created an account on Zeus can create accounts for other people from his company). Information provided for each account:
○ Last name
○ Title (company title)
○ Phone number
• Circles - this is where users can upload their contacts and their information. People whose information is provided by a user here are not aware that their information is being provided into this system. If they have an account with Zeus, their profile will be recognized and if not, once a user shares some job offer to them they will get an automated email to the email address provided that they have an offer for a job and in order to see details they need to create an account on Zeus.
Information that can be provided for each contact:
○ Full name
○ Company name
○ Phone number
○ Address (company address)
○ About (regular text field)
○ Fleet detail (free text note about that company fleet)
• Vehicle information - users can create the database of all their vehicles with basic info on each vehicle including registration number
• Drivers database - users can create the database of their drivers with their information. Drivers can be assigned to jobs and tracked using the Zeus Drivers app. Information that a user provides for each driver:
○ Full name
○ Phone number
○ Contract type (full time, contract)
• Creating jobs and job information - for each job that a user can create they are providing the following information:
○ Client name (the company that they are working for)
○ Cargo information (dimensions and type)
○ Job price
○ Pickup location
○ Name and contact information of the person on pickup
○ Delivery location
○ Name and contact information of the person on delivery
• "ZEUS DRIVERS" (MOBILE APP)
Zeus Drivers app is used only by hauliers on the Platform. It is used so they can track the movement of their trucks and drivers as well as the status of the job (on time, late, awaiting pickup, awaiting delivery, delivered, etc.)
Information picked up by Zeus Drivers app are shown both to haulier company (employer of the driver) and shipper company (a company that created that job and found haulier through our platform)
• Tracking - once the driver is assigned to a job and starts driving, by pressing the 'Start Job' button in the app we are tracking the movement of the mobile device so we can show both to his company (haulier) and their client (the shipper) real-time job progress and complete movement of the truck (actually a mobile device with Zeus Driver app installed).
For map services, we are using Here maps with a paid license for trucking maps (https://wego.here.com/)
• Proof of pickup (POP) and proof of delivery (POD) - we have developed a fully digital process of signing POP and POD, where both driver and person and pickup/delivery can digitally sign documents that contain all information on cargo, times, etc.
Pickup and delivery documents are signed using the Zeus Drivers app:
Both haulier (performing job) and shipper (job creator) can see the POP/POD in their profiles once it's signed:
SUPER ADMIN - internal dashboard where Zeus sales and accounting team have a record of all companies using the platform with analytics and full control over their profiles.
• "Zeus View" - super admin users (designated Zeus employees) can have full access to any company profile as "their users" without being on the list of users in that company (god view). This should be covered by terms and conditions so our clients know that we have this possibility.We will be using the "Zeus View" feature in cases where our clients, usually shippers, will want us to run their profiles for them, especially in the "pilot" period. Also, this feature will be used for the troubleshooting of problems and bugs reported by users.
WEBSITE (zeuslabs.com) - marketing tools and personal information that we collect:
• Google Analytics - we are using it to see general analytics of the website (number of visitors, number of people clicking on the call to action buttons, demographics of visitors, etc.). No personal information is not collected through this.
• Facebook Pixel - we are using it so we can re-target our website visitors with Facebook ads and find a "lookalike audience" on Facebook (people matching the same interests and general profile as our website visitors). (https://developers.facebook.com/docs/privacy/)
Intercom (https://www.intercom.com/) - is used for live customer support (visitors can chat with our customer support). Every visitor gets a record in Intercom and we can see how long he was on the website, on which page, etc.
• Notifications – Registered users of the Platform may receive push notifications on mobile or desktop notifications according to their user settings, for example -----------.
• Research – Information collected by the Platform in conjunction with your use of the service may also be used by us for research, analytics and internal survey purposes. In such event, use of your information will be subject to the terms of any applicable informed consent and/or other authorizations from you.
• Communication Data: Information you provide us when you communicate with us, e.g. by email or contact us form via our Platform, such as your name, company and phone number, and any other information you provide us which we need to be of further assistance and communicate with you.
• Location Data: Information you provide us when using location services for tracking and monitoring your vehicle.
The information above will be used in aggregated form (ie. so that it cannot be traced back to you) to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products and services.
You will be fully responsible for the authenticity of the personal information you share with us. We will not be sharing your details with any third parties (unless otherwise stated in this notice), and we will treat them in the strictest confidence and use them only for the purposes for which you provided them and/or specified in the Privacy Notice.
4. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
When you complete the form on the Platform or follow-up on your enquiries, we can share your information with other Zeus Labs entities or third party service providers, for example cloud storage providers, third party processors etc. Third party service providers will process your information on behalf of Zeus Labs for the purposes above. When we share your data with these parties, we make sure that appropriate safeguards are taken to protect your information.
The website of Zeus Labs is hosted outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA"), in particular the United States.
The transfer of data outside of the EEA is protected by EU approved model clauses (read more here). For service providers and third parties outside of the EEA that are not subject to an adequacy decision from the European Commission (read more here) we also apply the aforementioned EU model clauses. If you wish to hear more about these safeguards, please contact us through the details further below.
Zeus Labs will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Zeus Labs or the websites; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Zeus Labs and this site; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Zeus Labs, its web sites, applications or the public.
5. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Safeguarding information of visitors to our Platform is important to us. We use appropriate measures to protect information processed in relation to this Application from loss, misuse or alteration. The security measures are continually improved and adapted in accordance with the industry best practices.
6. DATA RETENTION
Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will only use your data on our systems for the period necessary to fulfil the purpose outlined in this privacy notice or until you request that the data be deleted.
Even if we may delete your data it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
In case you wish to delete your data please connect to us at.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
Data protection legislation provides you certain rights when it comes to the processing of your information. These are the right to:
a. Be informed - you have a right to be informed how we collect your information.
b. Access your information - you have a right to access the personal information we have of you.
c. Correct information - Correct your information you have a right to correct any incorrect/ inaccurate information.
d. Delete your information - you have a right to delete the information.
e. Restrict or object to processing - you have a right to restrict or prevent from processing.
f. Transfer of information - you have a right to transfer your information to a different service provider.
We hope that we can satisfy queries you may have about the way we process your data. If you have any concerns about how we process your data, you can get in touch at. If you wish to opt out of receiving our commercial messages, you can also do so by writing to us at.
In the event you have unresolved concerns, you also have the right to contact your local data protection authority. We hope this will not be necessary and would like to assure you we will do our best to resolve any dissatisfaction you may have.
8. CONTACTING US
Zeus Labs is committed for protecting and respecting your privacy. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Privacy Notice or have any questions regarding the contents of this website please contact us at the following email.
9. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
Please note that this Privacy Notice may be subject to change from time to time. The revised Privacy Notice will be published on this page. Please ensure you check on a regular basis this Privacy Notice to be fully aware of the latest updates regarding it.